Renault, in collaboration with Designboom, promotes the international design competition "Renault 4 ever".
Participants are asked to re-design the renault 4. the briefing is broken up in 2 main parts:
- 1 - the look and its style
- 2 - innovative design and technology for sustainable mobility
- the winning design will get a renault 4 that michel leclère (ex formula 1 driver) has driven in the 2011 historic rallye monte-carlo. the car is based on a 1965 renault 4L (value of the car € 15.000 euro)
- -the second price will receive 5000 euro
- the third price will receive 3000 euro
and as always, designboom will publish an exhaustive results report.
registration deadline application registration will be accepted through june 16th, 2011.
deadline for submission of entries works can be submitted through june 20, 2011.