What have you always wanted to see at your local service station? Jovoto platform presents a contest to develop the idea of the service and mobility station of the future.
The TOTAL Innovation Station is asking you to rethink the service station concept in the context of a modern metropolitan neighborhood. TOTAL, one of the leading gas station, wishes to create new service and product offers as well as design ideas for the architecture and the interior design of the service station of the future in an open and collaborative contest of ideas.
Develop the service station of the future using the example of the TOTAL service station in the popular Berlin neighborhood Prenzlauer Berg.
Your idea should answer the following questions:
• What are the innovative elements of your concept?
• What makes the TOTAL service station within this urban setting so unique?
• What does an innovative offer of products look like?
• Which new services should be offered?
• Are there product or service offers in cooperation with companies or facilities in the neighborhood?
• Which mobility concepts should be incorporated?
• What experiences should be possible at the service station, in order, for example, to make the brand promise "Auftanken und wohlfühlen" (Refuel and relax) even more palpable?
Special prize for the best realization of the T'Air concept - 2,500 EUR
Special prize for the best service idea - 2,500 EUR
Special prize for the most sustainable idea - 2,500 EUR
special prize for the best name concept - 1,000 EUR
€ 3,0001st place / € 1,500 2nd place / € 1,000 3rd place / € 7504th - 5th place/ € 500 6th - 8th place/ € 250 9th - 14th place.
Details and briefing: total.jovoto.com/